Welcome back to Sharing the Blog Love, my linky which I co-host with the lovely Katy from Hot Pink Wellingtons. What an amazing week it was, so many of you coming to join us. Katy and I are really loving the community we are building and its been great to see people returning, as well as new people joining us.
**A little change, please read**
Now we are in our 13th week, Katy and I have been looking at the best ways to generate traffic for the featured posts. We want to share the blog love where we can and as we all know this can be trial and error, finding what works best.
With this in mind we are going to start stumbling all the featured posts, as StumbleUpon is another great way to drive traffic. We are still going to tweet the featured posts several times each week. But Katy and I will start to tag each other in these tweets, for the other person to RT too.
And of course we will still continue to RT all your posts you tag us in every week.
We hope that you will welcome this change. If possible could you please add a StumbleUpon share button to your posts, don’t worry if you can’t we will still add them to StumbleUpon.
Sharing a post to StumbleUpon is really quick and easy to do, if you want to share some blog love when you are commenting and hit the share button too, I am sure they will love you!
If this is your first time to Sharing the Blog Love, welcome and you can find all about it here…
What is Sharing the Blog Love all about?
If you are new to Sharing the Blog Love it is a weekly showcase of our favourite posts that have linked up. A chance to introduce you to new blogs and sharing the fabulous talent that is out there.
Rules – We need to have some rules to make it fair for everyone…
- You can link up to 1 post per week, new or old and any theme. Be sure to paste the #SharingtheBlogLove badge on your post
- Please visit both the host post and choose a featured post from each to comment on. To give them some extra love!
- Please comment on at least the post before yours
- Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so that we all know where you visited from
- If you would like Katy and I to retweet your posts via Twitter please mention us in your tweets (@dearbearandbean and @hotpinkwellies) and include the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove
Of course it would be lovely if you commented on more posts, as that is what makes the blogging community so fabulous!
Sharing the Blog Love open’s every Thursday at 6am and close’s the following Tuesday at midnight.
Please make sure you add the badge to your posts, to be in with a chance to be chosen as a showcase post
Thank you for joining Katy and I, we can’t wait to read all your fabulous posts.