Welcome back to week 16 of #SharingtheBlogLove. Running this linky with the lovely Katy from Hot Pink Wellingtons is a highlight of my week. I love seeing all the posts linking up each week and sitting down to read them throughout the week.
I met up with Katy and her son Max last week and we were saying how much we love the #SharingtheBlogLove community that we are building and what a lovely feeling it is to see our hashtag across all the blogs as we make our way around them.
If this is your first time to Sharing the Blog Love, welcome and you can find all about it here…
What is Sharing the Blog Love all about?
If you are new to Sharing the Blog Love it is a weekly showcase of our favourite posts that have linked up. A chance to introduce you to new blogs and sharing the fabulous talent that is out there.
Rules – We need to have some rules to make it fair for everyone…
- You can link up to 1 post per week, new or old and any theme. Be sure to paste the #SharingtheBlogLove badge on your post
- Please visit both the host post and choose a featured post from each to comment on. To give them some extra love!
- Please comment on at least the post before yours
- Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so that we all know where you visited from
- If you would like Katy and I to retweet your posts via Twitter please mention us in your tweets (@dearbearandbean and @hotpinkwellies) and include the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove
Of course it would be lovely if you commented on more posts, as that is what makes the blogging community so fabulous!
Sharing the Blog Love open’s every Thursday at 6am and close’s the following Tuesday at midnight.
Please make sure you add the badge to your posts, to be in with a chance to be chosen as a showcase post
Thank you for joining Katy and I, we can’t wait to read all your fabulous posts.