Welcome to the Crafty Corner linky, which I co-host with the lovely Yvonne from Double The Monkey Business. Thank you to everyone that joined us last month it was great to see so many wonderful crafts.
**Changes to Crafty Corner**
This is going to be my last month of co-hosting #CraftyCorner with Yvonne. I’ve loved running #CraftyCorner and seeing everyone’s brilliant crafts, you are all very talented! But it’s time for me to move on. Yvonne is going to be taking a break from hosting #CraftyCorner as she moves back to the UK and there is a lot for her to do with her home.
Thank you to everyone who has linked up, we really appreciate the support and I’m sure I will still see your posts popping up for me to read.
Each month Yvonne and I will feature our favourite post from the previous link up. You can grab your featured badge below 🙂
My favourite post was from Surviving Life’s Hurdles and her Wacky and Wonderful Weaving for Kids. I love this idea, something I’ve not seen before and it’s great that you can be so random with it, perfect for kids.
Grab your featured badge here…
If this is your first time to Crafty Corner, welcome and you can find all about it here…
What is Crafty Corner all about?
It’s a place for you to come and link up your craft posts. It doesn’t even have to be a craft for children, we would love to see some crafts that adults can do too.
Crafty Corner is a monthly linky, giving you plenty of time to come and join us. It will open on the 1st of every month at 6am and it will close on the 20th of each month.
Rules – We need to have some rules to make it fair for everyone…
- You can link up to 2 post each month, new or old posts are welcome. Be sure to paste the #craftycorner badge on your post (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform)
- Please visit and comment on one of Yvonne’s post’s and one of my post’s.
- Please comment on at least the post before yours.
- Please use our hashtag #CraftyCorner when you comment so that we all know where you visited from.
- If you would like Yvonne and I to retweet your posts via Twitter please mention us in your tweets (@dearbearandbean and @von_nee) and include the hashtag #CraftyCorner
- Once you link up we will add you to the monthly email reminder. We promise, no spam!
Of course it would be lovely if you commented on more posts, as that is what makes the blogging community so fabulous!
Crafty Corner open’s on the 1st of every month at 6am and closes on the 20th of every month.
Please make sure you add the badge to your posts, to be in with a chance to be chosen as a showcase post
Thank you for joining Yvonne and I, we can’t wait to see all your fabulous crafts.