Welcome back to week 56 of #SharingtheBlogLove, thank you to everyone that joined us last week and for popping back again this week.
We are now in full summer holiday mode and apart from the unpredictable weather, we are having lots of fun. It’s just nice to have some time together with both my girls without the day to day routine. They are definitely thriving on being together too.
**A Change for #SharingtheBlogLove – Please read**
As it’s the summer holidays, Katy and I would like a little break from running the linky to spend time with our children. We didn’t want to stop it completely, as we love running it and reading your posts. Instead we are going to make August a monthly linky, which means that this week’s linky will open today and close on the 31st August.
We will then return on the 7th September to share our showcase posts from the month and it will return as a weekly linky.
As it will be open for a month, you can add 2 posts. This can be straight away or pop back when you have a new post you would like to share later in the month.
I hope you agree this is a good idea to still give you all some love over the summer, but giving us a bit of a break. xx
If this is your first time to Sharing the Blog Love, welcome and you can find all about it here…
What is Sharing the Blog Love all about?
If you are new to Sharing the Blog Love it is a weekly showcase of our favourite posts that have linked up. A chance to introduce you to new blogs and sharing the fabulous talent that is out there.
Rules – We need to have some rules to make it fair for everyone…
- You can link up to 1 post per week, new or old and any theme. Be sure to paste the #SharingtheBlogLove badge on your post
- Please visit both the host post and choose a featured post from each to comment on. To give them some extra love!
- Please comment on at least the post before yours
- Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so that we all know where you visited from
- If you would like Laura and I to retweet your posts via Twitter please mention us in your tweets (@dearbearandbean and @hotpinkwellies) and include the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove
- Once you link up we will add you to the weekly email reminder. We promise, no spam
Of course it would be lovely if you commented on more posts, as that is what makes the blogging community so fabulous!
Sharing the Blog Love open’s every Thursday at 6am and close’s on Sunday at midnight.
Please make sure you add the badge to your posts, to be in with a chance to be chosen as a showcase post
Thank you for joining Katy and I, we can’t wait to read all your fabulous posts.